Sunday, September 5, 2010

Revving up again!

 Chocolates anyone? I say, why not?!

I abandoned this blog for a while as I experimented with a wide variety of other blog and online content creation experiences. I've decided to resume this one because it's the blog closest to my heart and the blog I think I can add the most useful things for everyone to enjoy. It's also helpful for my other projects too and I hope it'll be a source of inspiration for many of you! Like me, it's eclectic and my idea of what is sustainable is based on what is obtainable fairly, through resourcefulness and by being considerate of the environment, all species, and all people, so it's wide in its coverage!

So, without further ado, my expanded sustainable lifestyle toolbox will be coming back to life on a semi-regular basis! Thanks for your reads and patience everyone!

No comments: